Welcome to the Muggles Market Spotlight for 2019! Today, we are delighted to announce the return of artisan West of More to our fifth Muggles Market at this year’s Geek Gala! Victoria Andino took a few minutes to answer some questions about her business and general geekery.
- What kinds of items will you be selling at this year’s Muggles Market? I have Perler art, keychains and accessories.
- What is your primary geeky fandom? I am a Big Anime fan, and have too many Anime loves to choose between !
- Which sci fi universe would you love to visit and why? “Avatar the Last Air Bender”…I would love the feeling and experience of being completely in tune with nature and wielding the elements. Plus I am curious about what type of bender I would be.
- What movie are you looking forward to? The second “My Hero Academia” movie!
- This year’s Geek Gala theme is Geeky Tiki Slumber Party-o-Rama. With whom would you love to have a slumber party (fictional, real, living or dead)? I would love to have a slumber party with Rangiku from Bleach. She seems like a ton of fun and would make a great slumber party host.
Check out their website at: West of More
And make plans to come visit them on Saturday, November 2 at this year’s Geek Gala!