Thank you for your willingness to help out at the Geekery Market! We could not do this without you! Please let us know which areas you are able to assist with – we are looking for 2-3 people per area. If you are able to volunteer for at least 4 hours – we will provide you with a free meal voucher (up to $15) for the concession stand, and a free parking pass ($8 savings).
New This Year: We will have a green room for cosplay changes, etc. as needed.
Key Areas and Related Duties
- Load In/Load Out: Assist sellers/organizations with unloading/loading their vehicles and getting their items in/out of their assigned spaces. If you have a trolly/dolly – please bring it!
- Kid’s Station: Assist with setup/takedown, as well as monitoring of the station, handing out prizes, and in general making sure the kids have a good time!
- Donations: Accept donations, hand out raffle tickets, direct traffic
- Santa’s Helper: Help with the photo op with Santa – cosplay encouraged! Take photos, accept donations, line management, make sure Santa is fed/watered/bio’ed appropriately
- Artisan Relief: Check on the artisans, hand out waters, assist with coverage if they need to use the restroom, grab food from concessions, etc. Basically, be an event runner.